Collection of your Personal Information
Subsix Audio may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. Subsix Audio may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Subsix Audio. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Subsix Audio website.
Subsix Audio encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Subsix Audio so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Subsix Audio is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Subsix Audio website.
Use of your Personal Information
• Subsix Audio collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
• Subsix Audio may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Subsix Audio and its affiliates. Subsix Audio may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
• Subsix Audio does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
• Subsix Audio may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Subsix Audio, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
• Subsix Audio may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Subsix Audio, in order to determine what Sage Audio services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Subsix Audio to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
• Subsix Audio will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Subsix Audio or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Subsix Audio; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Subsix Audio, or the public.
The Subsix Audio website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Subsix Audio pages, or register with Subsix Audio site or services, a cookie helps Subsix Audio to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Subsix Audio website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Subsix Audio features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sage Audio services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Subsix Audio secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Sixteen
Subsix Audio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Subsix Audio by contacting us here:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
Subsix Audio will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Subsix Audio encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Subsix Audio is protecting your information.
Subsix Audio welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Subsix Audio has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Subsix Audio:
• Subsix Audio LLC
• Email Address: email@example.com